CLICK HERE TO ENTER
THE CLIFFHANGER CHAT ROOM
Registration is not required to chat
SPECIAL CHAT TOPICS / GUESTS
Sometimes official chat times will be scheduled for particular topics or events, or if special guests are scheduled to show up. It's OK to veer off the topic when it's exhausted itself but try to stick to it at least for the first half hour or so.
Topics and guest appearances are subject to change depending on guest availability and such.
SUNDAY AUGUST 29
Mysterious Doctor Satan, the Copperhead
and the serial that was almost SUPERMAN
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5
Buster Crabbe and the Flash Gordon serials
Dale or Aura (or Flash) and why?
SUNDAY EVENING IS CHAT NIGHT
If you would like to stop in and chat please do so at the following times.
US 6:00 pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Vancouver)
US 7:00 pm Mountain Time (Denver, Salt Lake City)
US 8:00 pm US Central Time (Chicago, Houston, Minneapolis)
US 9:00 pm US Eastern Time (NYC, Montreal, Toronto)
(WHICH IS ALSO MONDAY MORNING at:
2:00 am in London / Dublin / Casablanca, 3:00 am in Madrid / Paris / Rome,
4:00 am in Moscow, 6:45 am in Kathmandu
9:00 am in Hong Kong and 11:00 am in Sydney, Australia)
Batman Serials, Features & Animated Shows
Fawcett Comics Characters and the Serials
The Steve Canyon TV show
With guest John Ellis, producer of
the restored version of the program
Current Comic Book Movies and Serial Influences
The Lone Ranger Serial Restorations
Star Wars and the Serials
Serial Stars at Conventions
Anything else you can suggest
A list of guests and guest hosts is being created now.
If you would like to be a guest or guest host in the chat room, send an email to Serial Squadron HQ and tell us what you would like to talk about.
You do not have to be an author, artist, or actor to be a guest host in the Cliffhanger Chat Room. Just be able to keep up a conversation about an interesting topic that perhaps you know something about!
1. No spitting on the floor.
2. Check all explosive devices, rocket packs and firearms at the door.
3. Be polite to special guests and try not to begin multiple conversations if one is present.
4. Please be tolerant of those who may not share your point of view. This room is for exchanging ideas, and stunt punches, not real fisticuffs! If you feel it's absolutely necessary to beat people up, be sure you don't really hit anyone and your hat stays on.
5. Don't everyone hit on the Tiger Woman at once.